Saint Michael College, a Diocesan Catholic School administered by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres, commits to form Christ-centered , integrated, competent and responsible individual in the service of the church and society.
In union with Mary, our model, Saint Michael and Saint Paul, our protector and patron, we strive to strive to advance and become the desired institution of learning in the community to proclaim Jesus Christ as the Good News to all through:
1. Integral Catholic formation, academic competence, research capability, community service and productive endeavors;
2. Responsive, innovative, and productive management systems and processes permeated with gospel values;
3. Openness to global opportunities and trend in order to respond to the dynamically changing local and international environment;
4. Deep understanding of cultural diversity for the promotion of peace and unity and for the preservation of the environment; and
5. Optimum access to Paulinian Education and services in the spirit of compassionate caring and collaboration.