High School Enrolment Procedure
- Submit credentials to the Enrolment Committee or Teachers In- Charge.
- See the Guidance Coordinator or Admission Committee for an interview (for First Year and Transferees).
- Student applicant will be scheduled for an entrance exam.
- They will be notified of the result within two days.
- Get the registration Form from the Teachers’ In- charge of Enrolment.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s office for assessment and payment of fees. Then secure the Admission Slip to be presented to the adviser on the first day of classes.
- Student applicant will submit immediately for the ID picture taking at the designated area.
- Claim books from the Book In- charge upon presentation of receipt.