Centennial Logo Competition
Full Contest Mechanics
1. The contest is open to all students and alumni of Saint Michael College.
2. Contest duration is from July to October 15, 2014.
3. SMC shall accept only one (1) entry per participant in digital format.
4. By entering the competition, the participant declares that the entry submitted is an original work. Have not been submitted to any other competition, does not infringe on any third party’s existing copyrights. Any complaint that may arise due to similarities, likeness or comparison of design would be the accountability of the participant as he/she would be responsible to prove its authenticity.
5. All entries submitted shall be considered as property of the Saint Michael College.
6. SMC shall have exclusive rights to the winning design: utilizing it as official Centennial Logo; publish it on its website and in other media, SMC reserves the right to further refine or make improvements or alterations on the final artwork of the winning entry.
7. Entries should be submitted on or before October 15, 2014 with the following information:
Name of Creator:
Course/Year and Section (For Students)
Photocopy of Alumni ID (For Alumni):
Contact Details (Landline/Mobile number/s):
Ms. Rizalita A. Mabalay
SMC Alumni Coordinator
• The Board of Judges is to convene on October 15, 2014 to choose the finalist to be posted on the Official Facebook Page of the SMC Alumni to facilitate the People’s Choice Award.
• Finalist’s entries shall be posted at the Facebook Page (http//www.facebook.com/alumni.smccantilan) from October 15, 2014 November 15, 2014.
• Winners would be announced on November 15, 2014.
• Winners would be notified through email and telephone call by the SMC Alumni Coordinator.
• Entries should be in .psd or .png format.
• Entries should be 8x10 inches in size with 300 pixels per inch resolution.
• Entries filename should be submitted in the following format (name of creator_logo.fileformat)
e.g.: rizalitamabalay_logo.psd or rizalitamabalay_logo.png
• Entries must be accompanied by a brief description/rationale explaining the components of the logo in not more than 500 hundred words.
• Entries should not include the name or digital signature of the creator.
• Entries must not bear the exact logo of SMC.
• Entries must embody the following:
“SMC: Touching Live Through the Years”
“100 Years of Michaelinian Education.”
• Entries will be judge using the following criteria:
Concept and Relevance 30%
Creativity and Impact 30%
Facebook Likes 10%
8. Only One Grand winner will be declared and shall receive a cash prize of 2,000.00.
9. For further information, contact Miss Rizalita A. Mabalay or Mr. Nico Michael D. Huelma.